Blue steel is a tempering color of steel. That doesn't help a lot? Okay, it's a western starring John Wayne back in 1934. That's pretty cool, right? And we are not talking about Derek Zoolander's trademark look. Just forget that. It's a color, okay? And it's one of our favorite colors, besides the other colors we make shorts with.
- Classic loose fit, top of knee length
- Size Guide: see link on the right of the product image
- Perfect wearing comfort: with nuffin' underneath
- Practical, hidden inside pocket for your mobile phone or Mary Jane
- Material: 100 % organic cotton, terry cloth
- High quality 280g/m²
- The Clou: for a super soft wearing feeling we use the fabric on the left
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) accredited
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
- Designed in Austria
- Made in Turkey
- Certified by the Higg Index of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition
By choosing organic cotton we're saving more than 2000 litres of water per short and reducing carbon emissions by 46% compared to standard cotton.
Find out more on Sustainability at Nuffinz.
d2w Packaging: Our packaging is made of biodegradable plastic (d2w) which look and feel like conventional plastic and can be recycled if collected. However, if they escape collection and end up as litter in the open environment, they will degrade and biodegrade – just like nature’s waste. That means: Less harm for the environment – and your consciousness.
Care instructions: We recommend washing at 40 degrees on a gentle cycle with similar colours / Do not dry clean or tumble dry / Do not bleach or use fabric softener / Wash inside-out / Reshape whilst damp