Nuffinz come out really well - provided they don't have to compete with your godlike upper body (whether Buddha or Zeus). That's what Nuffinz shirts are for. Like the shorts, they're made of ultra-fine fabric, are sustainable and you can wear them without anything underneath.
- Straight, easy-going fit
- Size Guide: we recommend going for a bigger size if you are unsure
- 100% organic cotton, single jersey
- Soft, figure-hugging fabrics with 155g/m²
- Waterbased print
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) accredited
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
- Designed in Austria
- Made in Turkey
- Certified by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition’s Higg Index
By choosing organic cotton we are saving water and reducing carbon emissions compared to standard cotton.
Find out more on Sustainability at Nuffinz.
d2w Packaging: Our packaging is made of biodegradable plastic (d2w) which look and feel like conventional plastic and can be recycled if collected. However, if they escape collection and end up as litter in the open environment, they will degrade and biodegrade – just like nature’s waste. That means: Less harm for the environment – and your consciousness.
Care instructions: We recommend washing at 30 degrees on a gentle cycle with similar colours / Do not dry clean or tumble dry / Do not bleach or use fabric softener / Wash inside-out / Reshape whilst damp